- Career Pathways Workforce Development Specialist
- Grants/Program Administer
Linda is the former Assistant Director for Career-Technical Education for the Ohio Department of Education, which includes career pathways, work-based learning (high school internships/apprenticeships), and industry credentials.
She holds a Master’s Degree from The Ohio State University/College of Education and Human Ecology, a BA from the Ohio Dominican University in Business Administration, Black Belt in Six-Sigma/Villanova University, OSU Certified Facilitator for DACUM (Developing a Curriculum) Job Task Analysis, NCCER certified instructor (University of Florida Certified), and certified as a Facilitator and Instructor for Total Quality Management through Ohio University.
She has over 20 years as a Director in Education and Workforce Development through training, grant management, writing business plans, helping companies set and reach measurable goals for a “healthy” bottom line.
- “Building Collaborative Communities” (BCC) ProgramCoordinator (once funded)
- Community Outreach & Engagement Specialist
Sharon Ware, principal of Soup From A Stone, LLC provides an array of services ranging from customized training and consulting packages for community-based and public sector organizations. Her focus has been providing connecting platforms between grassroots and hidden figures of community leaders and services.
She previously served as the assistant director of United Way of Central Ohio Neighborhood Partnership Center, where she oversaw non-profit training, technical assistance, and capacity-building programs devoted to strengthening neighborhoods. Under her leadership, the Neighborhood Leadership Academy provided training for over 300 community change agents. She was co-founder of the Neighborhood Best Practices Conference that provided neighbors, neighborhood leaders, and nonprofits opportunities to share their best collaborative practices.
Sharon has a communication and marketing master, and certifications in mediation. She has served on the National Self Development of People of the Presbyterian USA Church and presented to Neighborhood USA conferences. She currently serves as MidEast Area Commissioner, Mid-Ohio Presbyterian Self Development of People Committee, and ARC Industries, Inc. as a board member.
SHARON L. WARE, Soup From A Stone, LLC “Building Engagement Strategies for Transformative Communities”
NVC Trainer Associates
Melissa Roshan “Melro” Potter
- C & A – Nonviolent Communication (NVC) Trainer Associate
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Specialist
- Trauma Informed Care Trainer
- Foster Care Advocate & Life Coach
- National Speaker on Needs of Young Adults, transitioning out of Foster Care
- CASA representative
- Founder/Director of Melro’s Foundation
- (including building a school/orphanage in Ghana, Africa)
Model, Advocate, Speaker
Facebook:: MelRo’s Voice
Website:: www.melrosvoice.com Instagram/Twitter: @melissaroshan
- C & A – Nonviolent Communication (NVC) Trainer Associate
- Jessica will be a co-trainer with Tom Carlisi to offer NVC Workshop Series
- (as her time permits)
- Foster Care youth & families, administrators
- Family & Children’s Services staff
- “Building Collaborative Connections” (BCC) Community-Based online program
- “Every Rotarian/Rotaractor is a Peacebuilder” (ERRIP) online program
Jessica Rudolph is also the Founder of My Very Own Blanket (see Proposal #1)
Regina Steele, MA, CPLC
- NVC Trainer Associate
- Professional Life Coach
Regina Steele is a self-motivated, passionate advocate with an established reputation of supportive engagement, collaborative decision making, performance management, and coaching.
Deep, expansive experience in diversity and inclusion, life and
family services, along with strong interpersonal skills and teamwork.
Areas of expertise include: Life Coaching, Supportive Engagement Groups, Team Building and Management, Pastoral Counseling
NVC Associates – The Arts
Media Arts – Donte Woods-Spikes
- Youth Programs Specialist
- C & A Youth S-L Trainer Associate (also, with specialty in Media Arts)
- Keynote Speaker, Workshop Presenter, Filmmaker
Donte Woods-Spikes, the creator of Empathize With Me is known for his professional speaking, community work, and video documentation, among other pursuits. He is a TEDx speaker and organizer and is recognized as an official storyteller of the Columbus Makes Art campaign.
He has been requested by the likes of Columbus City Schools, Arts and College Preparatory Academy, Upper Arlington, and Grandview Heights for youth engagement. Donte’s overall goal is to educate and connect the world beyond perception and stereotypes with authentic shared experiences through storytelling and documentation.
His influential voice has been requested by the likes of Pecha Kucha Columbus, Ohio Arts Council Conference, National Charter School Conference, GDEX, and Collegiate Leadership Conference of Ohio. He is recognized as an established storyteller by the Greater Columbus Arts Council’s Columbus Makes Art campaign.
Watch Donte Woods-Spikes TEDx Talk Young Black Men, Left Out Again https://www.youtube.com/embed/jIEl3NnGaCs
Visit Donte’s website: https://www.dontewoods-spikes.com/
Visual Arts – Linda Leviton
- To be filled in
NVC Associate – Health & Fitness
To be filled in…
C & A – Advisors
Wandtke & Associates
- C & A Advisor, Specializing in Intellectual Property and Business Partner Formations
- CPA and Fiscal Advisor
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND AND TRAINING
Rochester Institute of Technology – Master of Business Administration
University of Rochester (Simon School of Business) – Bachelor of Science, Focus: Accounting
CPA, CVA (certified valuation analyst) CEPA (Certified Exit Planning Advisor)
COACH & CONSULTANT
Work with business owners, accounting firms, and consultants on business improvement with a focus on revenue growth, cash flow, and profit. Clients range from midsize $5 million to $50 million. Clients spread across the United States and Canada.
BUSINESS VALUATION COURSE DEVELOPER and INSTRUCTOR
Developed courses for NACVA and other organizations and serve as Instructor for
- Business Growth-Drive
- CoreValue Training
- Valuation of Intangible Assets, Service Companies, and Transition Planning
- Market Approach to Valuation – Discounts and Premiums
- Antitrust and Intellectual Property Workshop – Valuation, Economics & the Law
Working with financial planning professionals, accountants, and financial institutions performing value determination for estate planning, gifting and business transactions. He has been both a business owner and employed as CFO during the first 20 years of his career.
Patrick Donadio, MBA, CSP™, MCC
- C & A Advisor, Specializing in Communications, Media Relations, Marketing
- Business Coach & Professional Workshop Trainer, National Speaker Association member
- Communication Strategist, Certified Speaking Professional™ (CSP™), Master Certified Coach (MCC)
- Author of Communicating with IMPACT
Patrick Donadio, MBA, is a professional speaker, executive coach, and author of “Communicating with IMPACT”. He has taught/coached two generations of leaders and their organizations to use his IMPACT process to communicate with clarity, lead more effectively, present with power, and improve results.
Patrick is the communication strategist to consult when you want a custom, high-value, In-Person/Hybrid/Virtual presentations to help leaders and their teams communicate clearly, lead effectively, present powerfully, listen attentively, and make a greater IMPACT on their bottom line – through his engaging keynotes, practical hands-on workshops, and one-on-one coaching.
Patrick is one of the few people in the world to have earned both the Certified Speaking Professional (CSP™) designation and the Master Certified Coach (MCC) designation. The highest earned designations in both professions.
www.PatrickDonadio.com | http://www.linkedin.com/in/patrickdonadio